Complaint Review: HC CREDIT, HELP CARD, HC PROCESSING CENTER

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:Kihei Hawaii
HC CREDIT, HELP CARD, HC PROCESSING CENTER
203 Emma Ave., Suite A Springdale, Arkansas U.S.A.

HC CREDIT, HELP CARD, HC PROCESSING CENTER THIS CREDITOR HAS DEFINITELY MASTERED THE ART OF RIP OFF ARTISTS! I WAS RIPPED OFF BY THEM AS WELL, AND THEY ALSO SCREWED MY CREDIT RATING.. Springdale Arkansas

HC Credit is definitely the best of the worst.. Rip off artists without any question or doubt. Now that I have found this website, it has become way more obvious for me to see now why I have encountered such a nightmare with this creditor. I can read and see that plenty of other individuals have also been dragged through the wreckage with them!

I ordered a very expensive bed from Select Comfort, from my new home of residence on Maui in August of 2007. The bed was then delivered to my new address on Maui. Everything went fine, up until HC Credit became a part of the picture, of course. Somehow to my complete disgust, unwittingly and unknowingly, I was soon to go through a terrible nightmare with this creditor, HC Processing Center.

They sent the bill to my old address on the completely different island of Oahu, an address that I had never even provided to them at all in the ordering process of my bed, nor was this old address provided to Select Comfort either. It turned out to be a complete nightmare, all because of their mistake of sending the bill to my old address, hence I never received a bill in the mail at all. Wondering where my bill was because I wanted to pay for the bed in full, I called the creditor, and of course a few weeks had elapsed and in the process they claimed I was late on my payment. I tried to explain to them on the phone that I never received a bill, and that I wanted to pay in full. They were Super Rude on the phone, and still are to this day.
They are a complete nightmare ripoff, they added and assessed late fees and higher interest and everything that they could do to make me pay more. I kept telling them to just give me an amount, because I wanted to pay it in full and be done with their nightmare that they dragged me into. The whole experience has been completely horrible, I cannot explain it any other way. And to top it off they would not close my account for months afterward, even though I had paid completely in full. They negatively affected my credit rating now, as well as the hell that they have put me through. I can only pray to never have this frigging company as a creditor on any belonging again that I will order, in my life!!!!

Turtle
Kihei, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 04:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HC-CREDIT-HELP-CARD-HC-PROCESSING-CENTER/Springdale-Arkansas-72764/HC-CREDIT-HELP-CARD-HC-PROCESSING-CENTER-THIS-CREDITOR-HAS-DEFINITELY-MASTERED-THE-ART-O-349062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HC CREDIT, HELP CARD, HC PROCESSING CENTER