Complaint Review: HC Credit Dba HC Processing Center

• Submitted: Mon, December 10, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2007

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
HC Credit Dba HC Processing Center
203 Emma Ave Suite A Springdale, Arkansas U.S.A.

HC CreditHC Credit Dba HC Processing Center Bogus delinquent Charges; PrePay Penalties; Reset Interest without cause Springdale Arkansas

Used HC Credit as the vendor for Nautilus. Had problems from the get go. They charged me a late payment before Nautilus had even processed my order. I finally got that fixed, but they kept resetting my interest due to a late payment!!! So, I was racking up finance charges on the wrong interest rate.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! I had to call each month to have a manager fix the interest.

The last straw was they don't let you pay early. I went abroad for four weeks, and I prepaid. This was not counted as an ontime payment, even though a representative of the company said it would be. It took me weeks to get the deliquent fee waived, but they would not reset my interest to the preferred interest rate...BECAUSE their computer showed it was my second late payment.

This company is ridiculous and preys on the deperate. I hope the goverment shuts these vultures down.

Mkh100
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2007 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HC-Credit-Dba-HC-Processing-Center/Springdale-Arkansas-72764/HC-CreditHC-Credit-Dba-HC-Processing-Center-Bogus-delinquent-Charges-PrePay-Penalties-Re-290357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HC Credit Dba HC Processing Center