Complaint Review: HC Credit Dba HC Processing Center

• Updated: Tue, March 02, 2010

• Reported By: Sally — Spring Hill Florida United States of America
HC Credit Dba HC Processing Center
P.O. Box 829 Springdale Ar. 72765-4045 Internet United States of America

HC Credit, HC Processing Center Oreck I had purchased an Oreck vacuum almost 2 years ago and with all their fee they charge like an annual fee of $59.00 just to pay off a vacuum, it's not like it's a credit card. and you can continue to u Internet

I had purchased an Oreck vacuum cleaner almost 2 years ago and like alot of fellow americans I was late on one of my paymets and the customer services was terrible, they are rude, they will not work with you on the late fee even though I was willing to make an additional payment on the phone with this woman. There was just no working with them and I even spoke with a supervisor and was told, well learn to pay your bills on time. They also charge a $59.00 annual fee just to make payments on a vacuum cleaner. I think oreck should be ashamed of them selves for using this sort of finance company. I thought they had better ethics than that. I can tell you this much I love my vacuum but will never buy another one as long as it's financed through HC Processing. I have never dealt with such a rotten bunch of people. Thanks for having this web site I think everyone should know about them.

Sally
Spring Hill Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HC-Credit-Dba-HC-Processing-Center/internet/HC-Credit-HC-Processing-Center-Oreck-I-had-purchased-an-Oreck-vacuum-almost-2-years-ago-a-577006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HC Credit Dba HC Processing Center