Complaint Review: HC PROCESSING CENTER

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:eight mile Alabama
HC PROCESSING CENTER
Po Box 829 Springdale, Arkansas U.S.A.

HC PROCESSING CENTER DESTROYED MY LIFE AND CREDIT! (ONLY THING I'VE EVER REGRETED IN LIFE)! Springdale Arkansas

I call myself buying a Tempur Pedic Matress for my aching back and all I got was high blood pressure, due to rude calls from the collections department. I didn't know I was signing myself up to paying off a $3000 credit card debt. I thought I was just paying off a bed matress. I'm on disability and when I fall behind as I did before in the past The bill jumps up so high I cant pay it. I cant see myself ever paying them off. I would never wish this on my worst enemy!

Jacquelyn N

Miss jackie
eight mile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HC-PROCESSING-CENTER/Springdale-Arkansas-72765/HC-PROCESSING-CENTER-DESTROYED-MY-LIFE-AND-CREDIT-ONLY-THING-IVE-EVER-REGRETED-IN-LIFE-396553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HC PROCESSING CENTER