Complaint Review: HC Processing Center Aka HelpCard Processing Center Aka Dent-A-Med

• Submitted: Tue, October 05, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 30, 2004

• Reported By:Westville Oklahoma
HC Processing Center Aka HelpCard Processing Center Aka Dent-A-Med
www.hccredit.com Springdale, Arkansas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-946-4242
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

HC Processing Center Aka HelpCard Processing Center Aka Dent-A-Med they ripoff customers, sketchy collection practices Springdale Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: Ripped off by Indians in India

*Author of original report: web site

I used to work for this company. They are very unfair people to work for. The human resource person doesn't know the first thing about being friendly.

The collection department's practices are very unethical. It is a law that when a person tells you not to call them at their place of employment, you are no longer allowed to call them there. Charlie Callahan, head of collections, tells his collectors not to put this in the memos, so that the next person will not see it and call their job anyway.

There are lots of things wrong with this company. If you don't kiss butt you will not get anywhere. If you don't know at least one person there, you will not get anywhere either.

I would suggest that no one open an account with these people. Almost every new account gets a late fee, even the interest free accounts. They say they mail letters to all new accounts but they don't, therefore the late fees.

Carmen
Fayetteville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2004 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HC-Processing-Center-Aka-HelpCard-Processing-Center-Aka-Dent-A-Med/Springdale-Arkansas-72764/HC-Processing-Center-Aka-HelpCard-Processing-Center-Aka-Dent-A-Med-they-ripoff-customers-111568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HC Processing Center Aka HelpCard Processing Center Aka Dent-A-Med

Ripped off by Indians in India

AUTHOR: Margaret - (U.S.A.)

I signed up for Netscape ISP on Oct. 25, 2004.
At that time I did not realize that AOL owned Netscape. I already had AOL.

My agreement stated that I got the first month free and I have a copy saved in my computer.

However, the Indians in India took the money out of my account immediately.

When I called the customer service number for Netscape, they give me the India number.

The people in India refuse to let me speak to a supervisor and refuse to try to contact anyone to verify that I am entitled to the first month free.

I canceled the Netscape subscription after two days because of the principle of the thing.

Any suggestions as to how I can get the $9.95 back?

web site

AUTHOR: Anita - (U.S.A.)

I would also like to know who the people are in the pictures that are located on their web page. They are not family nor are they employees. I though that was against the law too.