Museum

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:SCREWED IN Tennessee
HC Processing Center - HC Credit - HELPCard
203 E Emma Ave, Suite A Springdale, Arkansas U.S.A.

HC Processing Center - HC Credit - HELPCard FAULTY WEBSITE AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE LEAD TO FEES AND INTEREST! Springdale Arkansas

The HC Processing Center website payment option is faulty! When trying to make my payment online, I got an error message when I clicked submit payment, so I didn't know if it posted or not. I called the customer service number, only to be on hold forever with no answer. I called back the next business day and finally got to speak with someone only to find my account had been charged with all the interest from my interest free account and a late fee. They told me that they couldn't do anything about it and I was stuck paying the extra money because of their mistakes and poor customer service. I paid my account off and closed it! Do not do business with this company unless you have money and time to throw away.

Anonymously Here
SCREWED IN, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HC-Processing-Center-HC-Credit-HELPCard/Springdale-Arkansas-72764/HC-Processing-Center-HC-Credit-HELPCard-FAULTY-WEBSITE-AND-POOR-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-LEAD-361595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HC Processing Center - HC Credit - HELPCard