Complaint Review: HC Processing Center

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: tinalat — Arizona
HC Processing Center
PO Box 829 Springdale, Arkansas USA

HC Processing Center HC Credit Card, Dent-a-Med, Inc Criminal Billing Practices Springdale Arkansas

After going round and round with this nauseating company, I had to fax all the necessary proof that not only did I pay for the month of August, I paid ahead of time, which I have always done from the begining.

The Supervisor, Diana Howard said she got them but an investigation had to be done first. DUH!!!! She had my proof in black and white and in her hands but she couldn't update my account as paid instead of past due.

When I called her 4 days later (how long does it take these people to update my account?????) she told me "the person who handles this has been out. I will get back to you." Yeah...sure....

They want to keep my account on past due so that they can tack on late fees. I told her that I will not pay for the month of September until it gets straightened out. And when I told her that I never wanted this to happen again to me her response was, "Oh Puleeeez!"

Never, never, never, never do business with HC Processing, hccredit.com, Dent-a-med, Inc. Never!!! Or you will be sorry!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HC-Processing-Center/Springdale-Arkansas-72765-0829/HC-Processing-Center-HC-Credit-Card-Dent-a-Med-Inc-Criminal-Billing-Practices-Springdal-1081361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HC Processing Center