Complaint Review: HC Processing Center

• Reported By: PISSED OFF — OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma
HC Processing Center
Springdale , Arkansas USA

HC Processing Center Help Card cut throat,scum bags Springdale Arkansas

These people pisses me off I paid off my account early just before I did I asked them have you processed my auto withdrawl for this month. The lady said no it would not process until Monday I said ok I am paying it off now. I got that done turn around the freaking next day Boom there it is that monthly withdrawl and then the next day Boom again but this one is for the amount I paid to pay off the note. So I try to work thru this issue with them, I fax over a invoice for a refund of my monthly payment for a account that is paid off plus a 35.00 service fee because I had to drive over to my bank do my paperwork to dispute this charge andNow they tell me it will take 30 days for me to get my own money back. I will never do business with these people again plus I have already filed a complaint with my state's department of consomer credit and let them have a few words with them hope they pull their business license for this state.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HC-Processing-Center/Springdale-Arkansas/HC-Processing-Center-Help-Card-cut-throatscum-bags-Springdale-Arkansas-1073974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HC Processing Center