Complaint Review: HC Processing Center

• Reported By:Kansas City Kansas
HC Processing Center
Springdale, Arkansas U.S.A.

HC Processing Center Me too! Problems with HC PROCESSING Springdale Internet

I had problems with HC. When I filed for bankruptcy, I informed all my creditors with my attorneys information. They were notified and they are to contact them with any questions or concerns. I sent the letters certified directly to the gentleman in collections. He got it, then started calling my parents everyday that had nothing to do with this at all. I had to file a complaint with the FTC and BBB and my attorney called them and after three weeks of calling my parents it finally stopped. That was three weeks after they got my letter too. Bankruptcy is stressful enough, and my parents did not need the harassment.

Kansas City, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HC-Processing-Center/Springdale-Arkansas/HC-Processing-Center-Me-too-Problems-with-HC-PROCESSING-Springdale-Internet-293107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HC Processing Center