Complaint Review: HCA Garcinia Cambogia

• Reported By: Beth — San Juan Texas
HCA Garcinia Cambogia
Nationwide USA

HCA Garcinia Cambogia aka PUREGREENHCA Total Rip-off Nationwide

I was contact via phone on 03/17/14 by HCA Power Garcinia Cambogia to try this 30 day money back guarantee for $69.95 (3 bottles), plus a Super Cleanser for $29.95 with 1 free DVD.  Well, I asked the sales lady when does the 30 day money back guarantee start and she said when I received the product, which I received on 03/25/14, therefore, my 30 days should have started on 03/25/14 until 04/23/14

On 03/08/14, I called 1-888-294-4134 to cancel any future shipments of the DVDs and specifically asked when my 30 day money back guarantee date was.  I was told I had until 04/18/14 and of course I argued that I was told it would start when I received the product on 03/25/14, which meant I should be able to cancel until 04/23/14.  Well, since I was told 04/18/14 was my last day to cancel to get my 30 day money back guarantee, I called today (04/17) and they won't honor my request for money back.  I asked to speak to a manager and they say there are all busy taking care of phone calls, therefore, sorry but you're past your 30days, there is nothing we can do, goodbye.  I have called 3 times to 1-888-294-4134 and the sales person has hung up on me each time.

I also called 1-888-980-1383, same response that I'm past the 30 days and they hang up on me.  This is the worst customer service I have ever received.  They are rude and I know there is something they can do.  I know what I was told when I ordered the product about when the 30 days would start.  How can I try it for 30 days from the day it was ordered?  We have to wait until it is receive to try it for 30 full days and make a decision.  I'm very disappointed on this promotion and will never answer another sales call again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCA-Garcinia-Cambogia/nationwide/HCA-Garcinia-Cambogia-aka-PUREGREENHCA-Total-Rip-off-Nationwide-1139615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCA Garcinia Cambogia