Complaint Review: HCA Power

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: cmwinston — Milford Connecticut
HCA Power
Xtreme HCA 7211 E. Southern Avenue #111 Mesa, Ariz MESA, Arizona USA

HCA Power Extreme HCA HCA Power is a scheme with horrid customer service MESA Arizona

I signed up for HCA Power's 90-day weight loss challenge program. I was told that at any time during the trial I could call and send back my purchase for a full refund, even if it was something as silly as not liking the design of the bottle. After using the product for two weeks and getting sick from it, I decided to return it. Then I saw that I was being charged for DVD's that I never purchased, wanted, or was told I would be receiving, all this after I asked the girl I spoke with what hidden charges there were. I called the company and the refused to refund my purchase saying that the process had been explained to me. As soon as I tried to tell them that the original person I spoke with didn't say anything about these hidden charges and guaranteed an easy return, the woman I was speaking to hung up on me! I couldn't believe it! I called back six times, was able to get through three times and all times I simply wanted to explain how I was intentionally mislead and each time they just hung up on me mid-sentence. Now they're not even answering my calls. It is an absolute ripoff and if you hope to get any customer service don't bet on it! They're rude and know that their product is terrible and they just want to get you off the phone. Don't fall for it! I feel stupid that I did. The company is even changing its name to avoid continued scandal. Watch out for these people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCA-Power/MESA-Arizona/HCA-Power-Extreme-HCA-HCA-Power-is-a-scheme-with-horrid-customer-service-MESA-Arizona-1124150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCA Power