Complaint Review: HCA Power

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Lornadoone153 — Roseville Michigan
HCA Power
Internet USA

HCA Power HCA Power 251 Cancelled on 15th day, told too late. Charged me $99.90 and hung up on me Internet

Called and talked me into trying product for 15 days price of shipping only. Took 5 days to receive called on 15th day from shipping to cancel told I was too late, already shipped. Charged me $99.90. Asked to return, told I couldn't and hung up on me. I called back and asked to speak to supervisor, same girl said she was. Told her I would refuse shipment and she said fine but will not return my money and hung up on me again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCA-Power/internet/HCA-Power-HCA-Power-251-Cancelled-on-15th-day-told-too-late-Charged-me-9990-and-hung-1138019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCA Power