Complaint Review: HCA Power

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Concerned0347 — Nashville Tennessee
HCA Power
Internet USA

HCA Power or Kristin with HCA CHARGED ME $100 FOR DIET PILLS I DIDN'T ORDER!!! Internet

For months this stupid HCA Power called me, leaving me voicemails, calling me during office hours, etc.  I used to be a door-to-door salesperson so I felt bad for the individuals that kept calling and told them as soon as I got a prepaid card, I would try out their product.  Well I never got a prepaid card, but I got my first credit card so when they called AGAIN I finally agreed for a $5 one month trial.

I was told on the phone I had 30 days to try out the product and cancel if it didn't work when 2 weeks later, my credit card was charged ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS for Diet Pills that I didn't order!!! I called the helpline (which was never sent to me, I had to contact them to find out what it was) and canceled my account.  The Kristin girl on the line was ABSOLUTELY THE RUDEST CUSTOMER SERVICE ENCOUNTER I have ever experienced!

I guess I would be too if I knew I was constantly ripping people off daily and robbing people of the hard earned money, but you would think she would be used to outraged customers calling in! She kept saying I wasn't listening and that I was told I had 2 weeks when I absolutely was not.  How is it legal that they charge your account without checking with you first? AND THE STUFF DOESNT EVEN WORK! DO NOT ORDER FROM HCA POWER! THEY WILL RIP.YOU.OFF! Go to (((competitor's name redacted)))!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCA-Power/internet/HCA-Power-or-Kristin-with-HCA-CHARGED-ME-100-FOR-DIET-PILLS-I-DIDNT-ORDER-Internet-1124780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCA Power