Complaint Review: HCA Power

• Reported By: Morgan — Warrior Alabama
HCA Power
Nationwide USA

HCA Power It's a scam they take your money and they lie to you!!!! Nationwide

I got the phone call to try out the weightloss program that everyone is doing for a 90 day challenge using HCA

Power liquid drops. I was told that I would receive money for losing weight and all I had to pay was $4.95 for shipping.

Well, that caught my attention $4.95 thats all? I repeatedly asked the women, "All I have to pay is $4.95 and nothing else ever again?" She said yes you just need to cancel within 15 days from the day I ordered my bottle which was $4.95.

When I received my bottle of HCA Power in the mail I immediatley called to cancel any further bottles.  Well I was

told I could not cancel until I received another bottle which cost me $99.90 Which that was another lie. The first

woman I spoke to which told me I could cancel within 15 days also told that if I did want to continue with the 90

day challenge said the bottles would be half off which would cost $44.95 but my card was charged $99.90. My

husband and I called and called trying to cancel, everyone kept hanging up on us and was being very very rude.

We kept telling them they are not to charge our card and well they did which put us in the hole in our bank and made our account negative.

We also kept asking to hear the recording of the phone call between the woman and I

where she told me I could cancel within 15 days. They told us that they did not have access to the recordings

because they were a 3rd party. We then asked for the 1st party number they also couldn't provide us with that.

They are a total rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCA-Power/nationwide/HCA-Power-Its-a-scam-they-take-your-money-and-they-lie-to-you-Nationwide-1135946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCA Power