Complaint Review: HCA Power

Nationwide USA

HCA Power SCAMMED. LIED. NASTY. THIEVES Nationwide

*Author of original report: HCA Ripoff

*Consumer Comment: One precautious

I saw the a link on Facebook touting a new miracle supplement that decreases fat in the midsection.  When I clicked on the link there was an ad offering a free 30 day supply of HCA Power, money back guarantee if not satisfied.  I started filling out the information but when I saw that it was a recurring charge I exited without completing the information.  A few days later I was called by them offering the 30 day supply no commitment if I cancelled within 15 days of receiving the product.

I declined but they gave me the hard sell and i basically agreed to get them off the phone.  The product arrived 4 days later at which time my 15 days should have started.  However, 10 days later they hit my account for $99.90.  I'd called them to cancel the night before at 8 pm because their hours are until 9 pm est.  All I recieved was a recording saying they were closed and to call back during normal business hours.

I called them the next morning and connected with one of the nastiest individuals I've ever encountered.  She hung up on me after telling me the product had already been shipped and there was nothing I could do about it and they would give me an RMA to return the junk.

I contacted my bank but they told me that since I ordered it and have not returned it, they would not replace the money.

I called HCA again this evening and was told I agreed to 2 more shipments of this stuff, which I most certainly did not, and they would NOT accept a return of the merchandise and she would be notating my account to that effect.  She then hung up on me and when I immediately called back, I was hung up on again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCA-Power/nationwide/HCA-Power-SCAMMED-LIED-NASTY-THIEVES-Nationwide-1139148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCA Power

HCA Ripoff

AUTHOR: Derrick - ()

You're absolutely right.  However, I didn't make this report for your sympathy.  My purpose was to warn others so they wouldn't make the same mistake I did.  If i can get just one extra person to steer clear of these leeches, then my pain will be worth it.,

One precautious

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

You need to be more careful next time when you buy anything on the phone or the Internet. The trial day starts from the day you order! For examply, you order an item at 11:59pm, the day is counted as the 1st day even with 1 minute to go for that day. That is the ambiguous (and malicious) way of advertising. Anyway, you are ripped off, so take it as a hard lesson...