Complaint Review: HCA power

• Reported By: Michelle — Lancaster California
HCA power
Nationwide USA

HCA power Weight loss Nationwide Nationwide

They cold called me saying they would like me to use their product and they would pay me $5 a lb that I lost and I could try it for free. If it worked they would send me more bottles at $44, also I never received any information on how to use or what to do. I took the drops and it took away my appetite for only 15 minutes and the colon cleanser didn't work, I have never been so constipated in my life. I tried to cancel it but they told me I agreed to a 3 month program after I tried it for free, I didn't agree to that and they said that I could not get the $99 that they charged me. When I tried to cancel the products that they were going to charge me for, they hung up on me several times. Again, they didn't send me any information and the cd they sent me was a workout video, not on how to use their product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCA-power/nationwide/HCA-power-Weight-loss-Nationwide-Nationwide-1141105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCA power