Complaint Review: HCAMAX Garcinia Cambogia

• Reported By: Disgruntled — Winter Springs Florida
HCAMAX Garcinia Cambogia
14603 East Moncrieff Place, Unit 100, Aurora, CO 8, Select State/Province USA

HCAMAX Garcinia Cambogia Bait and Switch Aurora Colorado

I received an unsolicited advertisement featuring HCAMAX Garcinia Cambogia. I read the advertisement%$ page twice looking for any indication of a charge on their offer to try their product for free. There was nothing about a fee for shipping and handling.

I entered my personal informatiion including name, address and email. Clicking the "Next" button closed the page and brought me to a new page where I was required to input credit card information. I did not when I noticed the $4.95 fee for shipping.

In short, they captured my personal information and email address for free. They could put a notice that a small shipping fee is required in which I would have passed on the advertisement.

This is a classic case of bait and switch. You could make a living falsely advertising something just to acquire a mailing list of valid emails for sale.  I called several times and was given the runaround and hang ups.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCAMAX-Garcinia-Cambogia/-Aurora-CO-8-Select-StateProvince/HCAMAX-Garcinia-Cambogia-Bait-and-Switch-Aurora-Colorado-1124407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCAMAX Garcinia Cambogia