Complaint Review: HCAMAX

• Reported By: anonymous — Regina Alabama
HCAMAX
, Select State/Province USA

HCAMAX dietary supplement internet

Lesson learned-- i did not read the small print for this product.  I ordered a 30 day trial of the garcinia gambogia dietary supplement and received same- in a plain white package, with no additional information in the package.  While checking my recent bank statement- i saw a charge for 112.99 on it and couldn;t figure out why because i had received no additional products or notification from this company.  Called Customer service and was told- oh the trial was for 15 days and if you did not cancel before the 15 days you would be charged the full price of the product which was 89 USA plus additional shipping and handling. (For me there was exchange charged as well as I am Canadian)  She told me I could cancel the membership and be charged 30% .  I told her that was not fair as i should be entitled to my full amount because they should be including additional instructions with the product.  I couldn;t return the product because i opened it.  Again- not fair and a total rip off. Another big scam and I will know better next time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCAMAX/Select-StateProvince/HCAMAX-dietary-supplement-internet-1122263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCAMAX