Complaint Review: HCApower

• Submitted: Sun, April 20, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, April 20, 2014

• Reported By: bobby g — marathon New York
Nationwide USA

HCApower I signed up for a trial offer for fifteen days and if it wasn't working I could call and cancel, which I tried to do but was rudely told that I could not unsubscribe even though it was well within the 15 day trial period. Then, not only could I not cancel, my acount was debited 99.90 for the next two bottles and I did not even receive the two bottles. In addition my account did not have sufficient funds to cover the debit, and I was charged an overdraft fee of 38.50.. Mesa, AZ, Springboro, OH Nationwide

I was contacte by phone by phone number 607-533-2848, Lansing, NY.  I was not home when the call came in, and being a relatively local number, I called it back.  Only to have the person on the other line residing in the state of Vermont.  Dr. Oz; has been touting the benefits of Garcinia Cambogia, and this woman was peddling a liquid form of HCApower which was supposed to really work for weight loss.  I was charged 4.95 for the initial bottle and told that if I wasn't satisfied I could cancel my trial offer within 15 days.  After 10 days I felt that the product wasn't doing anything so I called the number on the bottle 888-964-6728 to cancel.  The totally rude phiilipino sounding woman told me that I could not cancel even though it was within 15 days.  I asked to speak with a manager, she put me on hold, then she came back on the line to tell me that she "felt for me", very sarcastically.  I told her that I am on a fixed income and could in no way afford the $99.90 for two more bottles,  ina nutshell she could've cared less and made no attempt at resolving my concerns. The next day my account was debited and I was charged an overdraft fee of $38.50 for insufficient funds.  In addition,  I was never sent the two bottles that I paid for.  This was the worst sales and customer lack of service that I have ever born witness to.  I am sure that I am not alone.  I want to be reimbursed for the 99.90 and 38.50 if for no other reason, I paid for the next two bottles and they were never shipped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCApower/nationwide/HCApower-I-signed-up-for-a-trial-offer-for-fifteen-days-and-if-it-wasnt-working-I-could-1140233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCApower