Complaint Review: HCCREDIT

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: Ed Branham — Arlington Virginia United States of America
HCCREDIT
PO.Box 829 Springdale Arkansas72765 Springdale, Arkansas United States of America

HCCREDIT Credit service sucks Springdale, Arkansas

On June 9th,2009 I had gotten a contour Bed I was told that it would be payed off in three yrs since has been three yrs I called hccredit to see how many more payments I owe. they were no help in giving me any information about my payments and keep adding more money to my monthly billing and my billing has always been on time. I was never late paying a bill with hccredit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCCREDIT/Springdale-Arkansas-72765/HCCREDIT-Credit-service-sucks-Springdale-Arkansas-940342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCCREDIT