Complaint Review: HCCUA

• Updated: Mon, October 04, 2010

• Reported By: Trish — King George Virginia United States of America
HCCUA
2300 NW Corporate Blvd Suite 131 Baca Raton, Florida United States of America

HCCUA Health Care Credit Union Assocation This company takes your monthly payment and then doesnt want to pay for your Medical Bills. Baca Raton, Florida

This company does not look after its members, It takes your money and when it comes time to pay for your medical bills they don't want to. My medical card says I have up to a certain amount in accident coverage but yet they say I am not covered so they don't have to pay the bill. They miss lead you and just keep taking your hard earned money, and when you call to talk to someone they just keep passing you around till you get mad and hang up. This is why health insurance is so high, and people just do with out. Some one needs to do something about company's like this. If I am paying you for a service then I don't want to have to worry about if I am covered when I go to the doctor, are how much if any will my insurance pay. I just want everyone out there to know this is not a good Health Insurance Company in my opinion. Please make sure you check before you be come a member, i wouldn't want anyone to go through what I have had to with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2010 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCCUA/Baca-Raton-Florida-33431/HCCUA-Health-Care-Credit-Union-Assocation-This-company-takes-your-monthly-payment-and-then-647541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCCUA