characterized

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
HCCUA
hccua.org New Orleans, Louisiana U.S.A.

HCCUA / Pan American Life Insurance Co DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!! New Orleans Louisiana

BEWARE!!!DON'T BE FOOLED!!

I should have went with my instincts on this one, but I didn't. If something sounds to good to be true it ALWAYS is. Upon receiving my docs from this company, I discovered that although they say this is a "group" plan..it appears to be more of a discount plan. Don't be fooled. Do the math. Your premiums will never offset your payout.

In my case, they have denied All 6 of my family's claims, all as possible pre-existing conditions. No matter how many letters either I or our Dr's wrote to them, it made no difference. I myself responded to more requests for additional information than I can remember. The process is a joke. Their goal is to exhaust you with requests until you finally just give up.

My numerous complaint calls and letters to this company have gotten me nowhere. Well, I do not intend to sit still for this and intend to pursue my complaints of fraud as far as I can. I have already disputed all premiums paid to them with my credit card company and intend to get my money back!!!

Tracy
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2009 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCCUA/New-Orleans-Louisiana/HCCUA-Pan-American-Life-Insurance-Co-DONT-WASTE-YOUR-MONEY-New-Orleans-Louisiana-428860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCCUA