Complaint Review: HCCUA

• Submitted: Sun, December 01, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, December 01, 2013

• Reported By: elaine — lewiston Idaho
, Select State/Province USA

HCCUA Firemans fund their doctors, dentist, and medical offices do not honor their contract of the 30 to 40% discount tallahasee Fl

I thank you for your timely response.  You wrote that you are forwarding my correspondence to the Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division for review and also forwarding my correspondence to the Florida Department of Financial Services (DFS), Division of Consumer Services, for review.

I find myself over $2000.00 in debt for a company that could not provide services for me in the Lewis/Clark valley.

The Dentist, Bailey, Rich DDS has two locations. 3318 4th St. Lewiston, ID. 83501. 208.746.3694 and 1100 Abbott Rd., Viola, ID. 208.882.0167. This is the dentist that did not honor his contract with HCCUA.  I ended up paying cash with a 10% discount.  He also, after dealing with me, is no longer a member of HCCUA.  I believe if you call him you too will find out how dysfunctional the HCCUA health care plan is a rip off.

Case #90208371 : HCCUA,

You are asking what I would like done.  I would like my money refunded.

The contracted Doctors, Dentists, and Health Care Facilities would not honor their contract with the health care provided that signed a contract with HCCUA.

It’s not my fault that I paid so much money only to be rejected by the health care person/company/hospital that would not honor their signed agreement with HCCUA.

It is HCCUA responsibility to make sure their contracts from the agreed health care provider are fulfilling the signed contract with HCCUA.

When I started researching this company I first went to the BBB to find if you had a rating on this company.  BBB rating….A+

Others and I are the ones that are paying for a service that does not work.

It is HCCUA to manage their contracted health care providers.  Not mine or any other members that is being ripped off. If they don’t have a department that makes sure what they are telling people like me that this is a good deal…they are doing a disservice to their company and the people like me who are being ripped off.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK.  ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR)….11.99%.  The credit card company that I use for my Insurance, prescriptions and the other things related to my health, once again…

I paid a total of $2339.60 and now I have accrued interest rate coming to a total of $50.16.  Now I owe, 2389.76.  I would like that monies refunded back to my Discover credit card or they can just sent me a check.  Plus it was supposed to be a 30 to 40% discount.  Since I have had to put up with this situation, I would like the 40% dental discount refunded to me also.  Should I get 11.99% interest on this money?

Go to Ripoff Report. I have even noticed the BBB no longer accredits this business.

I would like to have their corporate refund Honcho to call me and work this problem out with me.

When I call the 866.227.5400 on my cell phone I automatically get hung up on.

I am sorry, they put me in debt and I need health care. The President wants everyone signed up by January first.  This is a charge I am going to have to put on a credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2013 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCCUA/Select-StateProvince/HCCUA-Firemans-fund-their-doctors-dentist-and-medical-offices-do-not-honor-their-contra-1103425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCCUA