Complaint Review: HCG Ultra Premium HCG Drops

• Reported By: Sherry — Reading Pennsylvania United States of America
HCG Ultra Premium HCG Drops
P.O. BOX 30816 Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

HCG Ultra Premium HCG Drops Fulfillment Center Salt Lake City, Utah

I found this site back in the beginning of the Februrary 2012.  I ordered said product.  I received the product and it has not worked.  I am looking into having it returned  and have now found out I am being scammed. I noticed When I received the product there wasn't a website on the bottle or anywhere else for that matter.  It also took awhile for me to receive the product. I was using another product prior to this that was working and I should have stuck with that company instead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCG-Ultra-Premium-HCG-Drops/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84130/HCG-Ultra-Premium-HCG-Drops-Fulfillment-Center-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-966914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCG Ultra Premium HCG Drops