Complaint Review: HCG xtreme

• Updated: Tue, February 21, 2012

• Reported By: Cindy — commerce Georgia United States of America
HCG xtreme
7345 international place unit 101 sarasota, Florida United States of America

HCG xtreme My health offers, inc. HCG Xtreme Diet has took money out of my children mouth from a single mother of 2, for something I have not even received. This is crazy. there is not a thing I can do about it oviously either. Now th sarasota , Florida

*Consumer Comment: Still not seeing how they are taking food out of her children's mouths....

*Consumer Comment: What an idiot

*General Comment: Get married

HCG took $89.95 out of my checking account for some product that I have not received and I have been unsuccessful with getting any kind of response from anyone at this company. I started calling the first week of October of 2011, when this amount was debit from my account. I have yet to get this matter resolved, granted I will not give up. I am a single mother of two working more than 2 jobs trying to make ends meet. I will not tolarate this kind of behaver, I will keep searching till I find someone with a heart who can & will return my money to me. Especially when I never even received their product. This should be so against the law. How can someone go in your account and take almost $100.00 and not have proof of what I am paying for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCG-xtreme/sarasota-Florida-34240/HCG-xtreme-My-health-offers-inc-HCG-Xtreme-Diet-has-took-money-out-of-my-children-mouth-817930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCG xtreme

Still not seeing how they are taking food out of her children's mouths....

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

First of all, of course I have heard of divorce, and frankly I have no respect for people that do so after having kids, unless there is, say, real abuse going on (as opposed to "emotional abuse" or such nonsense). Also, if the dude up and left her and she could not make him stay, she's also off the hook. But otherwise, she is hurting her kids a lot more than some company. If it was the man posting I would criticize him just as much (though they rarely keep the kids).

And my main point still stands - how are they taking food out of her children's mouths? Does she decide to reduce their food portions before, say, disconnecting the Internet?

What an idiot

AUTHOR: khaupt - (United States of America)

Your comment about her taking food from her childrens mouths when she had them without a father is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, ever heard of divorce or dead beat dads pal? She obviously didn't make babies by herself, just is the one that is taking responsibility for them. Go figure that comment came from a man, and this comment is coming from a very married woman with children and a mortgage so save your less than witty comebacks.

#3 General Comment

Get married

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

They took food out of your children's mouths? Really? If the first thing you cut from your budget is food for your children, you are not a very good mother.

And you took food out of your OWN children's mouth when you decided to have them without a husband.