Complaint Review: HCG1234

• Reported By: HR — Smithfield Utah United States of America
HCG1234
5278 Pinemont Dr Ste A170, Murray, Utah United States of America

HCG1234 www.HCG1234.com This company is a scam! Murray, Utah

*Consumer Comment: I had a much different, much better experience...

*Consumer Comment: HCG 1234

*Consumer Comment: your fault not theirs

*UPDATE Employee: hcg1234 in Murray. Utah

*Author of original report: HCG1234 Update

I wanted to lose a little weight so I jumped on the HCG wagon and wanted to try it out to see if it worked.  I ordered it on January 6, 2011 and received it a couple of days later.  Well I started on and immediately realized it wasn't going to work.  I was getting severe headaches.  I would have them all night and all day for approximately 5 days.  That was went I went off of the drops.  I emailed the company telling them that I needed to return the drops because of the side effects.  I never did hear back from them.

So I contaced them on the phone.  The customer service rep told me to send it back to the address that I received it from and I would get my money back.  Their website claims 100% money back guarantee.  I waited for a week and decided that perhaps I would try the drops again to make sure it was the drops  and not something else going on.  Sure enough the headaches started up again.  I put the drops in the mail about two weeks ago.  The company is in the same state that I am in, so I know they received the product the next day.

I have not yet seen my refund of $60.  I filed a complaint with the BBB and they can't get the company to respond.  The email address now returns email as undeliverable.  I called the company again today but caught them after hours.  I left a message demanding my money back.  I am not convinced I will get it.  They now have the remaining product, and my money.  I am really mad.  They claim to beat anyone's price on the web.  Well their service is crap and so is their company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2011 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCG1234/Murray-Utah-84123/HCG1234-wwwHCG1234com-This-company-is-a-scam-Murray-Utah-697623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCG1234

I had a much different, much better experience...

AUTHOR: Lynn - (United States of America)

I found out there are lots and lots of diet products out there that use the name of HCG but only this one company uses the name of hCG1234. From my perspective, it is made by a terrific company called Bioscience, a company I have researched and found to be very worthy of trust and a company founded on significant scientific research.

I went on the hCG1234 diet for 40 days. The drops totally cut my appetite, so eating a 500 calorie-a-day diet was no problem. I found many of their suggested recipes to be totally filling and delicious, especially the chicken and cabbage soup.  I lost 35 plus pounds and have successfully kept it off for several months. I am planning to start the next stage shortly, but more important than the weight loss was the incredible improvement in my overall health, especially my pain levels. I suffer from severe arthritis and fibromyalgia (sorry if that isn't spelled correctly).

Within two to three days, I began to notice the difference. But I certainly didn't attribute it to the drops, right off the bat. With each day, I felt better and better. Within two weeks, I could eliminate almost 67% of the pain medication I was using, with no negative repercussions. By three weeks, I was reading to go out dancing. Now let me put this in perspective. I am 61 yrs old, morbidly obese, and have walked with a cane for quite some time.

At the end of the 40 days I felt like I was 25 again and pain free. But, I needed to test the theory. So, as suggested by the company, after 40 days, I went off the drops for three weeks. Within a week, I started to add the pain medication back and after a month without drops, I needed all the pain medication, as well as the canes again.

I went back to Dr. Simoes' book and re-read the manuscript and sure enough, he refers to his original research and the benefits of this product on the arthritis and bursitis of many of his patients. I am a happy believer and cannot wait until I use the drops again for additional weight loss and am investigating whether or not I can continue its usage as part of my treatment for my arthritis.

Perhaps the complaining consumer's headaches were due to a withdrawal from caffeine from limiting their intake of coffee or soda and I'm sorry this person had a negative reaction to using the drops, but a scam?? Nope! Not for me!!

HCG 1234

AUTHOR: PJ - (United States of America)

I am on hcg1234 and also experiencing horrible headaches and hunger,i am following the plan strictly.

The headaches are getting worse,and FYI a tylenol doesnt help a migraine in any way so it's clear to me you have never experienced a migraine.

I have researched alot on HCG1234 and have found it contains alcohol which is a big no no on the diet.How can they put alcohol in when it very plainly states to not consume alcohol?

Headaches can be a side effect but I dont think extreme headaches is normal.

One last comment,anyone can lose weight on 500 calories a day and you dont need to buy diet drops,just be sure as with this diet to take a good supplement vitamin and a B-12 complex.

your fault not theirs

AUTHOR: emery - (United States of America)

I dont mean this to be rude, but I started an account on this site just because what this person says is bs. First, if you go onto the site it clearly tells you that a side effect could be head aches. As in any thing you use to detox your body, it can cause you headaches and other weird things like unusual stool, twitches, or not to bad but there pains. You have been putting chemicles from the food we eat into your body that God didnt intend to be there, and getting rid of them isnt easy. I have done cleanses before and gotten these kinds of head aches. I use hcg from this company, I have been on in six days and lost nine pounds, my friend has been on it a little more then eight weeks and lost fifty. I have at least three other people I know who have decided to do this diet, and have succeeded. People dont succeed because they cheat, when no one is looking they lick their little fingers off of frosting thinking that little bit of sugar wont hurt and it does, you need to clear your body of crud. SECOND there is no after hours, they are open twenty four seven so you could not have left a message, and if you did it was because they are busy, I have only had to leave one message and they got back to me within the hour. Other than that no matter what time I call, they have been there to help. as far as returns, the return disclaimer says first you have to have used the product for thirty days and been on the diet and have it recorded that you where true to it, its not in the fine print its very readable, if after you have seriously tried the diet, and it has not worked for you, at the thirty day mark they will return your item in full. You did not even stay on it a week, and, the migranes go away with some tylenol, and after about a week. But if you dont follow the diet to the T you will keep getting them I assume, since you keep putting what your body is trying to get rid of back in there. As for the email, It goes to random people within the agency so I am sure they dont have your name printed out to all the hundreds of employees saying "if this person writes back, send a failure to send email" most likely they sent you an automated email and you tried to respond to it, and you cant respond to automated emails. they are not ignoring you, your sending it to the wrong address which I am going to assume that since you failed to read any of the rest of the page. I stand by this product because I am seeing results, if you have the mindset this is not going to work before you even start, sorry but....DUH. its not gonna work, all your thinking about is the negetive, and i dont care if its a placebo or not, its helping me to lose weight and not feel hungry. but just like size 10 jeans arent for everybody, neither is this. if you cant be strict with yourself even when no one is there, you will fail. i highly suggest going to the hcg1234.com website and actually reading what you are doing before you do it, all the disclaimers, all the side effects, the money back deal, etc etc..... just sayin.....

hcg1234 in Murray. Utah

AUTHOR: juju - (United States of America)

I hope you read the protocol for the diet, if you did not do the first 2 days fo loading  right you will get head aches, do to not useing sugars it is called sugar withdrawls.
and when you statred up again did you do the 2 days of loading again so the headaches would not be there(sugar withdrawls)
and did you read the money back guarantee when you jumped on the wagon.
it clearly states the requirments for the money back guarantee refund and you claimed they would beat anyones prices on the web.
I clearly didnt see any thing in your report of you useing this price match so why put that in your report

HCG1234 Update

AUTHOR: HR - (United States of America)

I finally received my refund after a couple of weeks.  Only because I was a squeeky wheel.  I think I would still be waiting for it if I had not called so many times.  BUT and it is a big BUT.....when I received my refund it was only for $30.  I paid $60 for the bottle.  Their excuse...."We charge a disposal fee".  It does say on their site that it is %100 money back guarantee and that the product is subject to a disposal fee.  They never say what that disposal fee is.  Half of the cost is a very huge amount.  What do they do with it?  Flush it down the toilet and charge me $30 to do it?  I will never buy a thing from this company again.