Complaint Review: HD DVD World

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Terry — Hazel Green Alabama United States of America
HD DVD World
unable to obtain-- PO box 729 Centereach, New York United States of America

HD DVD World Accepted payment, then failed to deliver blu ray movie and lied about issuing a refund Centereach, New York

I ordered a blu ray movie from this company on 10-11-12. I never received the movie. After several emails to this company I received an email on 11-12-12 that I would receive a refund within 2-7 days. I waited until the end of November and still no refund. I filed a report with my bank who credited my account for the amount I had lost to these swindlers. I do not know if they ever got their money back. I just want something posted on the internet to warn others about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HD-DVD-World/Centereach-New-York-11720/HD-DVD-World-Accepted-payment-then-failed-to-deliver-blu-ray-movie-and-lied-about-issuin-985460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HD DVD World