Complaint Review: HD Projector World

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: Tired of Waiting — Pflugerville Texas
HD Projector World
1121 Horseshoe Way, #133 Richmond, British Columbia Canada

HD Projector World AKA HDProjectorWorld.comOxygenergy Electronics Inc. I placed an order but never received it Internet BC

I placed an order on April 10th for a projector and haven't yet received it!  It is now July 2nd!  I have contacted them repeatedly and always get the same excuse that the shipment is being held in customs and they should be getting them in next Tuesday or by the end of the week or something similar.  I might go along with this story to begin with, but after nearly 3 months, I don't think they are being truthful any more.

They were quick to charge my account for the full purchase price, but I am beyond put out with their total lack of urgency in dealing with getting this order shipped to me.  I am a repeat customer with them too.  This is the 3rd projector that I have ordered from them, having received the first two about a month after they were ordered.  So far I have no issues with the product, but they really need to take customer service more seriously!  I am trying not to think that they are running a scam, but that gets more difficult with each passing day.

This is especially disconcerting as I am in need of several more of this particular model, but cannot bring myself to trust them with a large order if they can't even get a small one right!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HD-Projector-World/Richmond-British-Columbia-V7A5G7/HD-Projector-World-AKA-HDProjectorWorldcomOxygenergy-Electronics-Inc-I-placed-an-order-1063988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HD Projector World