Complaint Review: HD Projector World

• Reported By: Vince — Olathe Kansas
HD Projector World
Internet USA

HD Projector World Horrible customer service Internet

I recently purchased a projector/ceiling mount combo package from this company.  I was told it would take 3-5 days for the package to arrive.  It took almost 2 weeks.  When it finally arrived, the ceiling mount was not included.  I inquired and was told that the ceiling mount was in a separate box attached to the projector box.  It was not.  They told me that they would ship another right away (why not track where the original one went first).  They told me it would take 3-5 days to receive the package.  Here we are 3 weeks later and I have still not received.  I have email correspondence back and forth between their customer service.  Customer service tells me they will ship another right away.  Still no package.

I still don't even know if my projector actually works.

I informed them that I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint.  A "manager" replied and told me that I would receive it right away.  I still have not received it, 1 week later.

This company is a scam!!!  Do not order anything from them.  They will lie until tomorrow's end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HD-Projector-World/internet/HD-Projector-World-Horrible-customer-service-Internet-1062631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HD Projector World