Complaint Review: HD Publishing - Harris Digital Publishing Group

• Submitted: Tue, May 29, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 29, 2007

• Reported By:Plainfield Indiana
HD Publishing - Harris Digital Publishing Group
1392 S. Woodland Bl. Deland, Florida U.S.A.

HD Publishing - Harris Digital Publishing Group - Net Detective Do Not Purchase Any People Search Until You Read This Warning Consumer Guide to People Searches ripoff Deland Florida

What they fail to add to their description is: "pay us to rip you off". After subscribing because of their money back guarantee, I could not even find myself!

Their site wants you to upgrade to Net-Detective Professional.

When I contacted them for a refund with a read receipt on my e-mail, they responded with questions. When I answered their questions with another e-mail requesting a read receipt, it was deleted unread.

I then e-mailed back and told them I knew they deleted my e-mail as unread and that I was going to report the credit card charge as fraudlent. After that I received an e-mail with instructions for requesting a refund.

They discourage you from requesting a refund my requiring you print out a 4 page refund request and mail it to their address in Florida. I'm sending it Fed Ex so I can prove they received it! What a rip off.

Paula
Plainfield, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2007 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HD-Publishing-Harris-Digital-Publishing-Group/Deland-Florida-32720/HD-Publishing-Harris-Digital-Publishing-Group-Net-Detective-Do-Not-Purchase-Any-People-250911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HD Publishing - Harris Digital Publishing Group