• Report: #619441

• Updated: Fri, July 02, 2010

• Reported By: factfinder — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
HD Publisihing Group - Net Detective - Net Detective Plus
1392 S. Woodland Blvd Deland, Florida United States of America

HD Publisihing Group - Net Detective - Net Detective Plus TOTAL RIP OFF! I did lookups on known criminals and got "search name not found". Unconscionable fraud! Deland Florida

Wanted to do background check on myself to see if there was any negative items I might need to correct as this had happened to me before. My name search came up as not found. So I then searched others that I knew had criminal backgrounds and the searches kept coming up as not found.

Absolutely no information at all even when I put in full names, cities and states.

I found this site by accident while checking out  Brian Blackwell QI Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 200207  Evans, Colorado 80620 (970) 515-6249 and Denver Metro 720-207-4102. It said:  Find out the TRUTH about anyone - easily check criminal records, court orders, adoption records, DMV records and locate anyone's
address and phone number. Only $29! Click here now! So I did and it redirected me to:
 www.thenetdetective.com (step two) where you enter email address and then you go to HD Publishing Group.

A Total scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2010 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HD-Publisihing-Group-Net-Detective-Net-Detective-Plus/Deland-Florida-32720/HD-Publisihing-Group-Net-Detective-Net-Detective-Plus-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-I-did-lookups-on-619441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HD Publisihing Group - Net Detective - Net Detective Plus