Complaint Review: HD The Agency

990 Hammond Drive, Suite 220 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

HD The Agency Jay Glover Model Talent Agency Atlanta, Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Non payment

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: REPORT FALLACY

I've been working off and on then I realize I was mainly getting booked for a lot parties instead of real modeling jobs and I am still waiting on my money from at least 4 of these parties. Now I hear that he is known for not paying and making empty promises. He really does get real music video and fashion jobs but he doesn't pay out to the talent. Maybe he takes the money to put in his loan company I don't know but this isn't right. Men like him make me want to leave Atlanta and also get out of this business for good, its turning out to be a waste of my time, energy, and my money. Legit people are scamming to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HD-The-Agency/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/HD-The-Agency-Jay-Glover-Model-Talent-Agency-Atlanta-Georgia-959910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HD The Agency

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Non payment

AUTHOR: Vanessa - ()

James Glover, owner of HD the Agency owes $2,600 in unpaid contracted
modeling work. Mr. Glover owes $2,500 for Elasta QP campaign with
Strength of Nature (SON) and $100 for book cover photo shoot.
Contract signed into agreement on 6/6/12 states Mr. Glover must remit
payment to talent within five days of receiving and/or clearing
payment from clients. Mr. Glover has been manipulative and
unforthcoming about money owed as well as implicated the Accounting
Department at Strength of Nature and coerced them to cover up
information about the payments rendered to him; knowingly or
unknowingly. Verified by SON, payment for Elasta QP campaign was
sent on October 4th, 2012 and cashed by Mr. Glover on
October 9th, 2012. Knowledge of Mr. Glover's breach of
contract was made known in December 2012 on yet another project in
which he purposely delayed and falsified information about payment.
He has not fulfilled his duties in the contract as an agent and has
been uncooperative in all attempts for collection. Lawsuit currently
pending.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

REPORT FALLACY

AUTHOR: HD THE AGENCY - (United States of America)

Good afternoon! Hope all is well.

This is Jay Glover, a leading boutique agency based in Atlanta, GA primarily representing female ethnic models/talent for commercial, editorial, lifestyle, glamour, fashion, runway, television, film, video, hosting and spokesmodeling assignments. With female models of various ethnicities, quality and high end projects being our core focus, we supply our diverse client base with the best HIGH DEFINITION ethnic talent available across the country in Atlanta, New York, Miami, Los Angeles and the Midwest.

I wasn't notified of this report today. very unfortunate. There are several fallacies within the report that I would for anyone that comes across this report to be aware of.

The address and contact number for HD THE AGENCY cited in this report are incorrect. You can view the correct info @ http://www.hdtheagency.com/home/contact/

Secondly, we very seldom book any models for "parties" as the complaint cited and when we do, it is for our local "EXCLUSIVE" HD ATLANTA BASED MODELS ONLY. We have no clue who this model is or was. Furthermore, this complaint was generated in Arizona where we definitely do not have any models represented by the agency.

I do not own, operate nor am I affiliated with a "loan company" as cited below. So this claim is also false.

To the author of this report, we're sorry that you may have encountered some bad experiences, but HD THE AGENCY has played no part in your experiences.

If you have any further questions and seek TRUE CLARITY for any questions you may have, please contact us direct @ http://www.hdtheagency.com/home/contact/

We will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.