Complaint Review: HDAV Outdoor

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Larry — Rochester Washington United States of America
HDAV Outdoor
7537 South Rainbow, Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

HDAV Outdoor Dynamic Mobile Media, Craig Schreiber, Peter Fischer Takes your money and doesn't deliver product. Las Vegas, Nevada

In Sept 2012 through sales rep Peter Fischer  (colorledsigns.com) I contracted with HDAV outdoor for a color LED sign.  A contract was signed and a $5,700 deposit was wired to HDAV.  In Oct I contacted Peter Fischer who stated the sign was about done and being tested. I stated that I would arrange to visit Las Vegas during a week in October to view and pick up the sign. Duing this Vegas visit multiple efforts were made duing that week to get in contact with HDAV, Craig Schreiber and Peter Fischer. When I was able to talk with them they refused to give an address to review the sign and indicated it was still not quite done. Greater than 40 contacts, phone calls and emails have been made since that time.  About 50% of the time they answer a phone call and have responded 100% of the time that someone would call me back which has never happened. In mid December I finally submitted a request for my deposit back following up with a phone whereby I was informed that my sign "had been ready" and that they could now ship it.  I responded that I would immediately come pick it up but another party came onto the line and had several stories during this conversation. 1. they would not have been able to sell me the sign for the amount originally contracted as it was underpriced by the salesman.  2, Since I now cancelled my order my sign was sold to someone else. 3. Since they had custom built a sign to my dimensions they would have to charge me a 35% restocking fee.

HDAV, Peter Fischer, Craig Schreiber, colorledsigns.com are scammers with a nice appearing website but do not produce the product. Do not do business with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HDAV-Outdoor/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89139/HDAV-Outdoor-Dynamic-Mobile-Media-Craig-Schreiber-Peter-Fischer-Takes-your-money-and-doe-985554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HDAV Outdoor