Complaint Review: HDI Company Store Buyers Edge

• Updated: Thu, November 18, 2010

• Reported By: ewlker — Mountain View, California United States of America
HDI Company Store Buyers Edge
500 Company Store Road WI La Crosse, Wisconsin United States of America

HDI Company Store Buyers Edge The Company Store Unaauthorized Charges La Crosse, Wisconsin

First of all, The Company Store has great products.  The have a nice selection of quality products including down comforters, bedding, bathrobes and towels.  When I placed my first order with them last year, everything was fine.  I received my order without incident.  The second time I ordered, I also received my order, but I got something I didn't expect:  a charge on my credit card for $99 a month later.  I never agree to gimmicks over the phone, and I didn't agree to a trial membership of Buyers Edge.  In fact, I wasn't even offered a membership, despite their claim that they always say the order comes with the  "free trial membership"  with Buyers Edge.  No, I simply found this charge on my credit card one month later.  I have called both The Company Store and Buyers Edge and have been assured I will receive a refund,  but it is outrageous that my credit card info was given to a third party.    I won't be shopping there again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2010 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HDI-Company-Store-Buyers-Edge/La-Crosse-Wisconsin-54601-4477/HDI-Company-Store-Buyers-Edge-The-Company-Store-Unaauthorized-Charges-La-Crosse-Wisconsin-663620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HDI Company Store Buyers Edge