Complaint Review: HDI Connections-Domestications Catalog

• Submitted: Fri, January 13, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 13, 2006

• Reported By:Harrison Tennessee
HDI Connections-Domestications Catalog
hdiconnections.com/www.domestications.com La Crossee, Wisconsin U.S.A.

HDI Connections-Domestications Catalog FRAUD! Pushy sales staff doesn't take NO for an answer. They sign you up anyway La Crossee Wisconsin

On December 7, 2005 I ordered mini Christmas Trees from Domestications. There was a problem with on line ordering so I called thier 800 number. The salesman was rude and tried to sell me everything under the sun. I told him NO-I only want the trees.

My debit card was charged for the order. On January 12, 2006 I checked my bank account on line and there was a charge in my "pending" transaction for $96.00. I called my bank and they gave me the 800 number where the charges were coming from. I tried to call and could not get through. I then researched them on the internet and found this site. That is how I found out the charges were coming from Domestications.

I called them and demanded to speak with a supervisor. After getting disconnected from the first one I called back VERY angry this time. I got another supervisor. After blasting her I finally got the response that a credit would be issued in 1 to 2 business days.

I told her I better see that credit within 48 hours or I would be filing fraud charges against them. I am going by my bank today and filing a fraud report with them.

Harrison, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2006 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HDI-Connections-Domestications-Catalog/La-Crossee-Wisconsin-54602/HDI-Connections-Domestications-Catalog-FRAUD-Pushy-sales-staff-doesnt-take-NO-for-an-ans-171596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HDI Connections-Domestications Catalog