Complaint Review: HDI Connections

• Updated: Fri, October 31, 2003

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
HDI Connections
Domestications.com Internet U.S.A.

HDI Connections Dba Domestications ripoff "club" membership fee 109.95! Louisville Internet

I received a charge to my bank for 109.95. Upon investigation I discovered it was HDI and that many others were experiencing the same bogus charge for a membership at Domestications.

I called Domestications directly at 1-800-577-#### and demanded a refund through them since I had never joined any club. They tried to tell me that I had joined 2 years ago but that is a lie.

After throwing a pretty good tantrum the customer service rep. put me on hold and called HDI and advised they would be refunding the money to my credit card. I guess we'll see! I told her I'd rather pay a lawyer the money than let them have it.

Louisville, Kentucky

Click here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2003 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HDI-Connections/internet/HDI-Connections-Dba-Domestications-ripoff-club-membership-fee-10995-Louisville-Interne-70645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HDI Connections