Complaint Review: HDI Simple Escapes

• Submitted: Sun, February 01, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, February 01, 2004

• Reported By:Harrisburg Pennsylvania
HDI Simple Escapes
Pennsylvania Harrisburg, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

HDI Simple Escapes Ripoff fraudulent credit card billing Harrisburg Pennsylvania

I just found an $84 charge on my credit card stating HDI Simple Escapes. I did not even know who they were so I tried to call them. They ask you to put in your account number. Obviously I don't have an account number, so I never could contact them to find out how they got my number.

I have not even used my charge card in quite a while. I contacted my credit card company and contested the charge. They are looking in to it. Hopefully enough people will report Simple Escapes and it will end.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2004 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HDI-Simple-Escapes/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17110/HDI-Simple-Escapes-Ripoff-fraudulent-credit-card-billing-Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-78852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HDI Simple Escapes