Complaint Review: HDI Simple Escapes

• Submitted: Mon, March 01, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, March 01, 2004

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
HDI Simple Escapes
www.simpleescapes.com Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

HDI Simple Escapes The Company Store Promo Tucson Arizona

I recently placed an order with The Company Store and during the call the offer was made to receive a 50 dollar savings bond in return for a free trial of the Simple Escapes Travel. Anyway, this evening while looking over my CC statement, I noticed a charge for 84 dollars. I called Wells Fargo, they said that this was a common thing recently and will dispute the charge. I then noticed that the same prefix "HDI" was before The Company Store charge on my statement. So I called them up and they said that I need to take it up with the company. To this day I should have received some literature within the 30 days of my purchase which would have allowed me to review the company and give me the option to cancel. Take home message is that I have received no literature so I guess they thought that I might just let them go with my 84 bucks and not catch on. Slick...

Myles
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2004 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HDI-Simple-Escapes/Tucson-Arizona/HDI-Simple-Escapes-The-Company-Store-Promo-Tucson-Arizona-82347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HDI Simple Escapes