Complaint Review: HDI

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2003

• Reported By:elkhart Indiana
HDI
WWW.RIPOFFREPORT.COM HOUSTON, Texas U.S.A.

HDI SIMPLE ESCAPES the FRAUDULENT ripoff BILLING business that doesnt give a dam HOUSTON Texas

On 7/28/03 I recieved a statement from the bank stating I was over drawn on my account. (this was impossable) So I went to the bank to fix the error. I was told it was a atm transaction and that it listed th company HDI (no phone# ). So when I got home I pulled it up on the computer and to my surprise there it was I was a victim of fraudulent billing.

I then called the # provided on the internet for this Company based in Houston Texas and was asked for further personal information about previos address and phone # and c.card # I didn't disclose this info. Being that they are the ones who ripped me off they already have enough info to screw me. I then asked was this the first report of this and was told that "We can tell you that information" and I was then instructed to fax a copy of my bank statement. I think not!!!

Curtis
elkhart, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2003 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HDI/HOUSTON-Texas-77074/HDI-SIMPLE-ESCAPES-the-FRAUDULENT-ripoff-BILLING-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-HOUSTON-T-65129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HDI