Complaint Review: HDI*CONNECTIONS, HDI*HOMEWORKSPLUS, AP9*HOMEWORKSPLUS

• Updated: Tue, October 28, 2008

• Reported By:Somewhere in Vermont
HDI*CONNECTIONS, HDI*HOMEWORKSPLUS, AP9*HOMEWORKSPLUS
, Connecticut U.S.A.

HDI*CONNECTIONS, HDI*HOMEWORKSPLUS, AP9*HOMEWORKSPLUS Have charged me membership fees since 2004 with out my knowledge or approval. I have never ordered, contacted, or recieved anything from them, yet they continue charging a yearly membership fee for an in active account! Total charged 585.85 PA, CT, NB Connecticut, PA, Nebraska

Company names since 2004
HDI*CONNECTIONS, HDI*HOMEWORKSPLUS, AP9*HOMEWORKSPLUS
My husband just questioned me on a credit card charge this month. I called the number that was included with the statement charge and they informed me I was a member! I informed them that I had no idea what they were or sold and they informed me they have charged me membership fees since 2004, this was without my knowledge or approval. Their records show I approved this, but I did not. I don't allow automatic charges to any of my accounts! I asked if they have any activity on my membership and they said no. They tell me I joined through the catalogue company, Company store. I then demanded they refund me in full and of course, they said no. What a fraud! I have filed a formal billing inquiry with the credit card company. I just retired from teaching and my husband has paid the bills, so I was not aware of this till just now. I have never ordered, contacted, or received anything from them, yet they continued to charge a yearly membership fee for an in active account! Total charged $755.80 I also called Company Store Catalogue and they said they would have sent me information but they would not have signed me up. They were of no assistance. If anything can be done it will be through my credit card company. Beware, have all parties review the chargesbrfore paying them.
Topic: Unapproved annual membership fee on credit card for gift cards? (This is what they told me!

MS T
Somewhere in, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HDICONNECTIONS-HDIHOMEWORKSPLUS-AP9HOMEWORKSPLUS/Connecticut/HDICONNECTIONS-HDIHOMEWORKSPLUS-AP9HOMEWORKSPLUS-Have-charged-me-membership-fees-sinc-385732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HDI*CONNECTIONS, HDI*HOMEWORKSPLUS, AP9*HOMEWORKSPLUS