Complaint Review: HDI*SIL BUYERS EDGE

• Updated: Sun, January 24, 2010

• Reported By: Sharon — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania USA
HDI*SIL BUYERS EDGE
455 Park Place Circle LaCrosse, Wisconsin United States of America

HDI*SIL BUYERS EDGE - HDI SIL BUYERS EDGE Unauthorized Charge LaCrosse, Wisconsin

I placed an order with Silhouettes in December.  I was offered a "free" giftcard if I would enroll in another program.  I declined.  The operator continued offering and I declined everytime.

Today, there is a charge on my account for $99.00 for this "service".  I have requested my bank to not honor the charge and written Silhouettes that I will hold them legally and financially responsible for any additional charges this causes to appear on my account.

PLEASE do not order from this company.  The clothing is nice, but overpriced.  Apparently with this company, it is dangerous to give your creditcard to make a purchase when they offer this program.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2010 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HDISIL-BUYERS-EDGE/LaCrosse-Wisconsin-54601/HDISIL-BUYERS-EDGE-HDI-SIL-BUYERS-EDGE-Unauthorized-Charge-LaCrosse-Wisconsin-559213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HDI*SIL BUYERS EDGE