Complaint Review: HDI*SIL Buyers Edge

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Sandy in MA — Wellesley Hills Massachusetts United States of America
HDI*SIL Buyers Edge
, Massachusetts United States of America

HDI*SIL Buyers Edge Unauthorized charge of $149.99 to my Chase VISA card, Massachusetts

On Oct. 28, 2012 HDI*SIL Buyers Edge placed a charge of $149.99 on my VISA card. I never heard of this company, but saw online that many before me have had unauthorized charges from this company frequently. The earliest I saw was in2009.

Why hasn't this outfit been arrested??! I reported this to the bank and a new card and number will be sent to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 01:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HDISIL-Buyers-Edge/-Massachusetts-/HDISIL-Buyers-Edge-Unauthorized-charge-of-14999-to-my-Chase-VISA-card-Massachusetts-961372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HDI*SIL Buyers Edge