Complaint Review: HDProjectorWorld.com

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Rod — Sierra Vista Arizona
Internet USA

HDProjectorWorld.com Church Internet

I ordered a new projector for our church along with a spare bulb, and decided to do it only if they could assure a timely delivery (I had read several complaints about their untimely shipments), and I was assured that it would be about 5 business days.

Well that was not the case, and not only did they give me a tracking number that did not work, they kept making excuses why it was shipped late, and then told me it was confirmed lost by UPS. This was on a Tuesday, and the said it would be sent next day overnight. On Friday I asked why I hadn’t received it and he repeated the same story – it was lost in shipment, we will ship next day overnight.

I asked if they could get it by the date I needed (tomorrow) and they said they could not, apologized and I cancelled the order. They told me they would refund the money to my account, and also send a $50.00 check for the inconvenience.

The following Wednesday I saw a partial refund, and wrote them to inquire and the affirmed the mistake and the rest was refunded in a few days. As for the $50.00 check… ahem, it was probable lost in shipment because it has not been received?!?

I recommend staying away from people that do not do what they say they will.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HDProjectorWorldcom-/internet/HDProjectorWorldcom-Church-Internet-1067073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HDProjectorWorld.com