Complaint Review: HEARST Magazines

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Seriously?! — Richmond Virginia United States of America
HEARST Magazines
Harlan, Iowa United States of America

HEARST Magazines P.O. Box 6000 Harlan, IA 51593-1500 No contact information - demanding payment not due/ owed. Harlan, Iowa

I have been receiving notices for payment due for two magazine subscriptions from this company and I don't think it is an authentic invoice. They are emailing me invoices as well.

After reading complaints and being unable to contact this company due to no contact information and I am hesistant to pay the invoice. I enjoy magazines and reading.

I am disabled and really am unable to do much and hope to continue being a subscriber to my favorite magazines. What do I do? I just can't trust anyone anymore.

How are these people still around? I have read complaints about this same situation from all the way back to 2008, there's probably more. Get these people and protect those who are truly the people who should be receiving our payments and those books and magazines we pay for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HEARST-Magazines/Harlan-Iowa-51593/HEARST-Magazines-PO-Box-6000-Harlan-IA-51593-1500-No-contact-information-demanding-pa-994599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HEARST Magazines