Complaint Review: HEARTHWARE, INC.

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: sucker — BRANDENBURG Kentucky United States of America
HEARTHWARE, INC.
1755 N. BUTTERFIELD ROAD LIBERTYVILLE, Illinois United States of America

HEARTHWARE, INC. PRECISION INDUCTION COOKTOP AS SEEN ON TV,INDUCTION COOKTOP BOGO DEAL FOR $99.99 PLUS $59.90 SHIPPING WILL INCLUDE 2 BONUS SETS OF A 3 1/2 PAN AND 2 FRYPANS WITH FONDUE SETS. THE $99 COST IS 3 PAYMENTS OF 33.33. I WILL CONTAC LIBERTYVILLE, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Order Clarification

I ordered a New Wave PIC induction cooktop which was suppose to include a second  cooktop as a bogo deal.  Included with the deal was to be 2 free bonus cookware sets.  The cooktops are 3 payments of $33.33 with $59.90 shipping.  No bonus sets!  Advertised as worth $100 each, My order came up $200 short.  I plan to contac my credit card co. and stop payment on the 2 $33.33 payments.  Customer service phones and e-mails along with web sites are no help.  Hangups and non responses are the norm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HEARTHWARE-INC/LIBERTYVILLE-Illinois-60048-1212/HEARTHWARE-INC-PRECISION-INDUCTION-COOKTOP-AS-SEEN-ON-TVINDUCTION-COOKTOP-BOGO-DEAL-FOR-977773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HEARTHWARE, INC.

Order Clarification

AUTHOR: Hearthware Becky - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Becky. I am the Social Media Marketing Manager for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. In many cases, confusion about the cookware stems from a simple misunderstanding about having accepted the additional S&P charges in order to obtain the free gift. If you feel that

you are still missing items from your order, send us an email with your complete order information to facebook@hearthware.com. I will have our customer service managers compare your records with our own. Once I receive an update from them, I will pass along any relevant information to you.