Complaint Review: HELLO TOTEM

• Submitted: Mon, July 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Jessica — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
HELLO TOTEM
6370 Lusk Blvd STE F102 San Diego, California United States of America

HELLO TOTEM ,hellototem.com DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY=GO ELSEWHERE! San Diego, California

I strongly suggest you not deal with this company, Hello Totem!

If I had to do it all over again, I would NEVER have dealt with this company hellototem.

My phone was sent in and after numerous e-mails and phone messages, which the company is terrible at returning messages, I finally had to contact the CEO who forwarded my message to the CFO. The CFO contacted me and sent me my check. Heres the CEOs information: Nicholas C. Fiorentino, CEO, Cellular Distribution Strategies, DIRECT #484-919-1542 with voice mail, nicholas@hellototem.com. Quite frankly, the CEO never did call me back, yet he did pass on my message to the CFO to handle my missing check.

This company has TERRIBLE customer service, so go somewhere else if you plan on seeing your money and having your e-mails and/or phone calls returned. Their look-up tool on their homepage is a bunch of crap, since it gives a bogus date your check gets sent out (which never comes), so in turn I had to figure-out how to escalate the check that was due to me on my own.

In the past I dealt with the eBay phone buy-back program, which to me was more reliable and plus much more trustable. You see, I would rather get a little less money for my future cell phone sell backs than be promised more money only to deal with what I went through. I am way too busy and do not have time to mess around with a company ripping me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HELLO-TOTEM/San-Diego-California-92121/HELLO-TOTEM-hellototemcom-DO-NOT-TRUST-THIS-COMPANYGO-ELSEWHERE-San-Diego-California-916431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HELLO TOTEM