• Report: #921990

• Submitted: Fri, August 03, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: WOODYCHILL — MADISON Illinois United States of America
6370 Lusk Blvd STE F102, San Diego, CA Internet United States of America

I saw a commercial on TV by this company called Hello Totem. Apparently, this company offers money for old smart phones. After I received my quote I offered to sell my phone. A few days went by and I received a box in the mail to ship my phone in via FEDEX. Its been 3 weeks since I sent my phone to them and still no form of payment from this company that was promised to me. Keep in mind that my phone was like new with no scratches. There is no way to contact them. My emails keep coming back as noreply. This company doesn't have an available phone number. Hello Totem is a total scam. Don't allow then to rip you off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HELLO-TOTEM/internet/HELLO-TOTEM-HELLO-TOTEM-SCAM-Internet-921990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HELLO TOTEM