aroused

• Submitted: Sun, December 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Delilia — Bremerton Washington United States of America
HERBALG.COM

HERBALG.COM Ordered a free trial, I had to pay postage or some sm. cost, so they have my debit card #. I finally figured out how to get a copy of the years spending, HERBAL G.COM have been charging me $79.90 1 to Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Cancel membership

Starting last January, I filled out on the internet a free trial of HERBALG.COM a diet aid. I have not totally figured out how to keep track of my Walmart debit card online. I always was wondering why my money seemed to be wrong. Living off of Social Security I never would have agreed to buying this product and when they asked if I wanted to buy I said no. I must have had to pay postage, for they have my debit card #'s. So for the past year the company has been charging me $79.90 1-2 times a month, it is now over $900.00. I can not figure out why I was never notified from the co. that I was being charged or how much I had paid. Please is there anything that can be done?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HERBALGCOM/internet/HERBALGCOM-Ordered-a-free-trial-I-had-to-pay-postage-or-some-sm-cost-so-they-have-my-986420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HERBALG.COM

Cancel membership

AUTHOR: HerbMike - (United States of America)

You may cancel your membership at any time by calling 800-434-7129