Complaint Review: HERBAL.G.COMCHATSWO

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: michael — Oak Hill West Virginia
HERBAL.G.COMCHATSWO
, Select State/Province USA

HERBAL.G.COMCHATSWO Took sample 4 a small fee of 6,99. Charged 69.99 on bank . Would return money.Belive when see it. did not save package.

I was taking a survey and one question as do you want to loose weight? I marked yes and the next thing a get a call from Hernbal.G.com. The girl was a fast talking one. She asked if I wanted to try a sample. I asked how much.  She said $6.99  for shipping. Then she tried to sell me the whole package deal. I asked how much. She said $69.99. I said no just send me the sample only. She kept saying that a charge of $69.99 would be chargged each month. Again I told her only the sample for $6.99.Was on the cumputer checking my bank statement and saw the charge of $69.99 andnot the $6.99. Looked Herbal company on web, called *00 number and left message that I did not want the package deal of $69.99 and I only said I would take trhe $6.99 deal.

Next day I tried to get back on web again. The site said that the site was for sale.  Suddenly on 5/5/14 I got from the Herbal.G.com poeple. Male said that  he would cancel every thing after I told him that I was being scamed  and I did not agree to take the $69.99 deal Also he said he would cancel  the charge on my card. Have all ready gone to my bank and canceled my bank card. My bank can't do anything until it goes into post . I is now in pending at my bank. I hope I gget them to refund the chharge before they do more damage tro my y account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HERBALGCOMCHATSWO/Select-StateProvince/HERBALGCOMCHATSWO-Took-sample-4-a-small-fee-of-699-Charged-6999-on-bank-Would-retu-1144310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HERBAL.G.COMCHATSWO