Complaint Review: HERBS TO THE DOOR

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Lori — Sherman Oaks California United States of America
HERBS TO THE DOOR
269 South Beverly Center Beverly Hills,, California United States of America

HERBS TO THE DOOR Oct 15th I ordered product - Oct 16th they took my $$ I have received no product nor any communication regarding my order Beverly Hills, California

Oct 15th I ordered product from HERBSTOTHEDOOR.com- Oct 16th they charged my credit card - I was told it would be at my door in 2 weeks. I have not received any product delivery not have I been able to raise any communication with them. the website has an email portal which has resulted in nothing but my frustration. The phone number is only a VM machine which also has spawned zero results nor communication. I have filed complaints with the FBI internet / the BBB site & also with my Bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HERBS-TO-THE-DOOR/Beverly-Hills-California-90212/HERBS-TO-THE-DOOR-Oct-15th-I-ordered-product-Oct-16th-they-took-my-I-have-received-n-1012390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HERBS TO THE DOOR